10.14.2011

:: flowers & painters


Woo Hoo, it's Friday.
Another quick week has gone by, I can't believe it.
I picked up the flowers above at my farmer's market last Saturday,
and they are still holding up all except the white dahlia's.
I love the green milkweed pods, I think they look so interesting.

I have painters here again today, 
so lots of changes happening around the wren's nest.

The kitchen has been painted...

the keeping room...

the laundry room...

the dining room,

and they are working on the foyer & the kids loft as I type.

That's a lot of painting that would have taken me days...
possibly weeks....thank goodness for professionals.
They finished up the kitchen & the keeping room yesterday,
and everything else they have done & are doing today.

It's so nice to have a freshly painted & cleaned space.
All of this moving things out of the way has gotten me excited
about ridding myself of a lot of clutter & things I no longer love.

My how we accumulate stuff we don't really need.

So, the rest of my day & weekend will be spent getting things
back in order around here. I so needed a fresh start,
and this has been the perfect catalyst.

I'm so excited about my new light & bright spaces.
I can't wait to share them with you.

Happy Weekend!


{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! How exciting!! We are researching local painters, so hopefully that's something I can look forward too also. Can't wait to see the "after" :)

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...