10.31.2011

:: happy halloween


Happy Halloween dear friends.

Hope your night was as spooktacular as ours.

Here I am cooking & taking care of my baby Jacob.


While my other children are forced to work for candy because they lost their allowances.

What has the world come too when children have to work for their kandy?

When I was a kid we had a thing called Halloween.

All we had to do was say Trick or Treat,

 & the candy would be ours.

My poor poor children.

 





The End....

of another fantastic halloween.

{peace, love & hugs}


p.s. my family in no way thinks homelessness or joblessness is funny, 
this is simply our modern day attempt at hobo costumes.
Pin It

2 comments:

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...