10.25.2010

{ making music }

This is Miss "P" who's room we've been working so hard on lately.

Today I have no decorating news, because I have been busy with my knitting.

I would love to get out there and start looking for some of the goodies I need for her apartment,

but today was a good rainy day perfect for sitting back catching up on Glee and my knitting.




Just thought I'd share some pictures of the family having a little music lesson.

Papa Wren is the music teacher here in our house... singing & guitar at least.

He only just learned to play himself a few years ago, and he never ceases to amaze me with his talent.

My kids are so lucky to have someone who can pass on a love of creating music with them.



Miss "P" is listening to her Dad sing her new song she's written,

and I have to admit that even though I'm slightly biased... It really is very good.

It's so cute because she knew exactly how it was supposed to sound and gave her dad direction.

Mr. "N" patiently waits his turn to get some direction of his own.

I love his cute little smirk, as he looks on.





This photo is all about the feet and the pajamas, I love my children's sweet feet.




Papa and Miss "P" working it out, she really likes to sing, and Mr. "N" really likes to play...

maybe one day they can go out and play together { a mama dreaming for her children }.




Miss "P" adds more lyrics for her song as they go along figuring things out.

Writing songs is such a fun creative process, we all get involved.

I love this special time with my family.





Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far.

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments on my new decorating project.

I'm really excited about her room, I can't wait to make some good headway on it.

I talked to my daddy today, and he is gonna help me with the woodworking bit, when I'm ready.

Now I just have to get busy figuring out the details like paints and fabrics.

Fun...Fun...Fun.... I'm ready to do some shopping.


:: peace & love ::

{ the vintage wren }

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. so sweet. your husband looks like a great dad. your daughter and son are equally adorable, too.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look like they are loving their time together! Great pictures.

    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. P is for precious! Loved this...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carrie, these pics are beyond precious!!! What a gorgeous family you have:) Enjoy your knitting, I am so envious...would much rather be knitting than studying ;) Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...